Copasure Goat 24ct (Special Order)
Copasure® Goat 2g (for ruminating kid goats over 25lbs) and Copasure® Goat 4g (for goats 50-300lbs) are copper oxide needles in hard gelatine capsules. A dietary supplement that is used to supplement for copper deficiency.
- Producers report that an adequate copper status in goats may create a hostile environment for Barber Pole worms (Haemonchus contortus).
- Effective in both primary and secondary copper deficiency
- Independently proven to be an effective way of supplementing copper, even in the presence of dietary antagonists, including molybdenum.
- Easy to use - no injections, no abscesses and no pain or stress to the animal
- Single application lasts approximately 6 months (i.e. up to 6 times longer than copper injections)
- Optimum, known amount of copper delivered to each goat and controlled, unlike other methods where greedy goats may take too much and others not enough
- Good copper reserves in the mother at birthing, and in her milk, will ensure that her kids have sufficient copper reserves.
- Available in two strengths
- 2g for kids over 25lbs
- 4g for goats 50-300lbs